Trying to figure out where to spend your small business online marketing dollars this month?
With SEO, PPC, Social Media there are so many options it can make your head spin.
Take a look and hopefully it will impact your strategy for marketing this month or year.
Table of Contents
1) Average Cost to Generate a Lead With Inbound Marketing is $143:
Based on our experience it is much cheaper to generate an inbound lead.
The lead usually is already familiar with your business because of your online marketing.
2) Average Cost to Generate a Lead With Outbound Marketing is $373:
Outbound Marketing does work, but you are putting your info in front of a prospect instead of them finding your information or company.
The costs and leads are usually a bit harder to sell and not as qualified.
3) SEO Leads Have a 14.6% Close Rate While Outbound Leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% Close Ratio:
I have always seen SEO leads to close much easier than mailers or even cold email leads.
The prospect found you and reached out so the process is smoother.
4) 97% of Consumers Search for Local Products, Services, and Businesses Online:
We all are searching and buying online every day now.
Your company needs to be there when your prospect searches.
5) 61% of Mobile Internet Searches Result in a Purchase:
Once the research or decision is made the buyer purchases right then or travels to the local business destination.
6) 329 Million People Read Blogs Each Month:
People love blogs and the articles which feed them the information.
If you can write informative posts which solve a consumer's questions you have yourself a hot prospect.
7) 66% of Consumers Have Made a Purchase via an Email Marketing Message:
Cheapest and easiest way to stay in front of people and make additional sales when the time is right.
Pro Tip: ActiveCampaign is perfect for sending these emails.
8) 76% of Consumers Would Prefer Getting to Know a Company via Articles Rather Than Ads:
Inform and answer questions with your blog articles and you will become a leader and authority in your niche….which leads to increased revenue.
9) 46% of People Say Website's Design is the #1 Factor for Determining the Credibility of a Company:
If your website looks like it was built in 1998 then how is the prospect suppose to think all your services are up to date.